Work At Civic
Want to work at Spokane Civic Theatre?
There are many ways to get involved at Spokane Civic Theatre! In addition to our many volunteer opportunities, we also occasionally have staff openings and internship opportunities available.
Current employment and internship positions are listed below:
Available Staff Positions
No available positions at this time.
Available Intern Positions
Spokane Civic Theatre loves to work with interns! Please inquire through your school program for internship information.
Volunteer At Civic
Spokane Civic Theatre has more than 500 volunteers who serve as actors, backstage crews, house managers, front of house, and board members. The time generously given by our volunteers, over 90,000 volunteer hours, enables us to provide live community theatre to approximately 32,000 audience members annually.
We are pleased to present a wide array of exciting and rewarding volunteer opportunities! Volunteers of all ages and skill levels are welcome and encouraged to join in making Civic the best that it can be! Available positions include:
- You do not need to fill anything out ahead of time; just come to an audition!
- More information on upcoming auditions available here
- Contact: email@example.com for further questions
- Tasks include: poster distribution, mailing preparation, lobby set-up for shows, etc.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tasks include: Assisting with classes and performances, brochure distribution, etc.
- Contact: email@example.com