Parking at Civic
Spokane Civic Theatre is located just north of the Spokane River on the corner Howard Street and Gardner Avenue. To the north, east and west of us are Diamond Parking Lots. To the south is Dean Street which has metered parking along the road.
Parking During the Day
When visiting the Spokane Civic Theatre Box Office during the day, you may park in front of the building on Garner Avenue in the 10 minute loading and unloading zone.
When taking classes, or taking your kids to classes, at the Spokane Civic Theatre Academy you will be given parking passes on your first day of class. Those parking passes are valid for the date duration of your class for you to park in the Spokane Civic Theatre Staff and Volunteer Parking Lot.
Parking During a Show
When seeing a show either at night or during the day, patrons have ample parking options with the city parking that surrounds our building.
- When there is an event happening at the Spokane Arena, the booths will be manned and the price for parking in the lots usually varies from $7 – $15 cash.
- When there is no one at the booth:
- There is a parking kiosk at the west end of the parking lot to accept credit cards. This option can be time consuming when the lines are long.
- You can download the CallToPark app to pay for your parking on your smartphone with a credit card. When using this option, you will need your license plate number and the lot number 201201.
- You can call Diamond Parking and pay by phone at 888-767-9037 with a credit card. When using this option, you will need your license plate number and the lot number 201201.
City Parking Meters
The meters turn off at 7 PM Monday-Saturday and are off all day Sundays.
- To the south of the building along Dean Street and Cataldo Ave (one block south) there are city meters that take nickles, dimes, quarters, and dollar coins.
- You can download the Passport Parking app to pay for your parking on your smartphone with a credit card. When using this option you will need the zone number listed on the parking meter.
There are Spokane Transit Bus Stops at the corner of Howard St. and Gardner Ave., the Arena Lot, and the corner of Boone Ave. and Washington St. Please visit www.spokanetransit.com to see if this option could be right for you. Call the theatre at 509-325-2507 for production run times to plan your trip.
Parking as a Volunteer
As a cast, crew, or orchestra member during a show your producer or stage manager will provide you with a Spokane Civic Theatre Staff and Volunteer Parking Lot pass for the duration or your show, as well as information as where to park when the lot is full.
As a front of house volunteer, please plan ahead to park in the city parking around the theatre on show nights.
The Spokane Civic Theatre Staff and Volunteer Parking Lot passes are only valid while you are working or volunteering.