Spokane Civic Theatre has renewed “National Pastime,” a play from Spokane playwright Bryan Harnetiaux, which tells the story of Jackie Robinson, who made history as the first black athlete signed to a Major League Baseball team 75 years ago.
Tickets are $10 for students, $25 for adults and can be purchased online at the Theatre’s website!
- Spokane playwright brings story of Jackie Robinson to life in ‘National Pastime’
- ‘National Pastime’ at Spokane Civic Theatre tells the story of baseball legend, Jackie Robinson
- A message of unity: ‘National Pastime’ explores how baseball legend Jackie Robinson paved the way for black athletes
- “National Pastime” lead Trè Terry promises fantastic show for audience
- FULL INTERVIEW: ‘National Pastime’ lead Trè Terry discusses portrayal of Jackie Robinson
Link to all videos/articles here
Photographs by Marlee Andrews