Mike Shannon, Executive Director
Jake Schaefer, Creative Consultant
- Emily Jones, Marketing Coordinator
- David Baker, Technical Director
- Matthew Egan, Assistant Technical Director
- Jan Wanless, Costume Design & Construction
- Summer Berry, Costume Design & Construction
- Rebecca Martin, Office Manager
- Kelli Cunningham, Operations Coordinator
Kearney Jordan, Academy Administrator
Preston Loomer, Academy Assocciate
- Bryan Durbin, Master Electrician / Technician
Kristi Cross, Office Assistant
1020 N. Howard Street, Spokane, WA 99201
The entrance to the Main Stage is on the northwest side of the building, next to our main Box Office. The entrance to the Studio Theatre is separate from the Main Stage and is located on the southeast corner of the building.
For box office and general information.
BOX OFFICE HOURS
Tuesday – Saturday
2:00 P.M. to 6:00 P.M.
or until curtain time of Main Stage performances
12:00 P.M. to 2:00 P.M.
Main Stage performance days only
Begin at 2:00 P.M.
Begin at 7:30 P.M.
Usually Thursday – Saturday
COSTUME RENTAL SHOP
The Spokane Civic Theatre Costume Rental Shop is no longer offering individual costume rentals as of March 1st.
For questions or comments, email the shop at firstname.lastname@example.org
THE SPOKANE CIVIC THEATRE ACADEMY
For any questions regarding registration or classes, please email email@example.com.
If you need to register for class, feel free to do so online or call the Box Office during regular business hours.
Most Academy classes take place in the Firth J Chew Studio theatre, the entrance located on the southeast corner of the building.