44 days. 1064 hours. 63,845 minutes. Till What?
Les Miserables. On the Main Stage. At Spokane Civic Theatre. Pardon our excitement, but this IS HUGE! Redemption, revolution, turmoil. Jean Valjean. Javert. Cosette.
None of this could come alive without the love and support of Civic’s patrons. And for this, we thank you.
Please join us in thanking everyone for their generous support.
- Les Miserables sponsored in part by Bob & Pat Mielbrecht
- Artistic Director of Les Miserables sponsored in part by Wendy Klaue and Dr. Michael M. McCarthy
- Music Director of Les Miserables sponsored in part by Touchmark on South Hill Retirement Community
- Les Miserables Opening Night Gala sponsored in part by Sterling Bank
- Les Miserables Opening Night Gala dinner – Wild Sage American Bistro
- Les Miserables Opening Night Gala Spirits – Dry Fly Distilling
Les Miserables tickets on sale this week!
Les Miserables and the 2013-2014 Starlit Season begin September 20th. Tickets for Les Miserables go on saleNOW! Tickets for the show are $33 for Adults, $31 for Seniors or Military, and $26 for Students.
Order your season subscription or tickets online or at Spokane Civic Theatre Box Office, 1020 N Howard Street, 509-325-2507
A musical by Alain Boublil & Claude-Michel Schönberg
Based on a novel by Victor Hugo
Music by Claude-Michel Schönberg
Lyrics by Herbert Kretzmer
Directed by Douglas Webster
Music Direction by Eric M. Little